The Highest Impact Lead Acquisition Processes
This free marketing research report is an empirical study which discovers, measures and shares the highest impact lead acquisition practices and results used by the top rated B2B marketers.
The report reveals:
- How much top marketers invest in marketing programs as a percentage of revenues and gross margin.
- The total mix of marketing programs along with budget allocation and performance measures for each.
- The percentage of leads received that are sales-ready, not yet sales-ready and will never be sales-ready.
- The number of touches and cycle time required to advance a non-qualified lead to sales-ready.
- The yield of non-qualified leads that can be advanced to sales-ready with nurture marketing campaigns.
- The most measured and most strategic marketing metrics and analytics reporting.
- The top benefits and frustrations of lead management software and marketing automation systems.
- The most effective best practices—along with clear recommendations—in lead acquisitions, lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead distribution and lead analytics.